01/04/2017 registration deadline and payment of registration fee
16/05/2017 announcement of the selected ensembles, per E-mail
09/08/2017 arrival of the participants at Rolduc, Kerkrade, before 3pm
09/08/2017 afternoon: scheduled rehearsals for all contestants in the competition hall. Dinner for all ensembles at 7pm
10/08/2017 First Round
11/08/2017 Second Round
12/08/2017 Third Round (morning) & Final Round (evening)
13/08/2017 – 20/08/2017 Orlando Festival
- The organisation accepts a maximum of nine participating ensembles.
- The competition consists of a first, second and third round and a final round.
- The order of performances for all rounds and the final round will be determined by the organisation.
- The selected ensembles will all play in the first three rounds, which will take place at Rolduc, Kerkrade, home base of the Orlando Festival; these rounds are open to the public.
- Following the third round, three finalists will be announced.
- The final round will take place in the Theatre in Kerkrade. The winners and their prizes will be announced after the final round.